I hope that Will, looking back on today
Will remember a mommy who had time to play;
Because he'll grow up while I'm not looking
There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
So quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm loving my baby, and babies don't keep.

Monday, January 5, 2009

20 Reasons I HEART BabiesRUs

20. Without FAIL-I always find a new "gadget" that I absolutely NEED. My latest purchase-- The Tiny Diner. I highly recommend this genius gadget. It's a placemat that suctions to the table in a restaurant to avoid the germy disaster of biting the table.
19. The clearance racks are always jam packed. And often 20% off of that.
18. They give me more coupons than I know what to do with.
17. They have an EXTENSIVE selection of organic baby and toddler foods, as well as "green" cleaning products, wipes and diapers.
16. They have the freakin' cutest reusable shopping bags. May I suggest the sexy little black number with the butterfly? So sleek!
15. They gave me FREE BPA Free bottles. All I did was bring in my USED old Avent bottles and they gave me the CURRENT value exchange in BPA Free bottles.
14. If you need it for baby--they carry it.
13. They have an extensive and reasonable selection of cute boys clothes. Trust me, this is hard to come by. From sporty to rocker to preppy, they've got it all.
12. Did I mention the coupons???
11. The store is SO mom-friendly. From the layout to the nursing room, it's like a little home away from home. That takes all my money....oh well!
10. They have FREE classes, seminars, and I've recently learned---Stroller Aerobics! I can't wait to check this out!
9. Very easy and user-friendly registry program.
8. If you like it, guaranteed it'll go on sale and you'll get it for a bargain!
7. Coupons, coupons, and more coupons.
6. I love the little healthy snacks and drinks by the checkout. ALWAYS what I need. Especially if the Willster is in tow!
5. Their associates are very helpful. I was getting a stroller/carseat set as a gift and this teeny little girl got it down from the shelf for me and a MANAGER helped me take it to the car.
4. Their return policy is pretty liberal and I've never had a problem.
3. They send me email updates that are helpful, but not so many that they're annoying.
2. They just started a Rewards program that gives you even MORE coupons and special discounts and.....
1. With the Rewards program I've already earned $15 in gift cards since October! Free freakin' money. You can't beat that with a stick!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi Tarisa! Cute post. I'll be following the adventures with your Teeny Little Super Guy.