I hope that Will, looking back on today
Will remember a mommy who had time to play;
Because he'll grow up while I'm not looking
There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
So quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm loving my baby, and babies don't keep.

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Growing Group!

Not only do these kids keep growing, and growing and GROWING, this group gets larger and crazier every year!  We're up to EIGHT children under the age of FOUR!  I was thinking back to when we took this picture:
And we thought it was the craziest and most difficult thing EVER.  There was crying, shifting, hat removing, nuk-finding, waving and clapping for smiles, newborn Brody falling over....

Then, we tried this one:

Then this one:
And again:


Then THIS one:
And here we are now...
Wow. We're getting GOOD at this.

As our group grows, and the kids grow, I am continually overwhelmed by how blessed we are for the friendships we have formed. My friendships and bonds with my girls. Will's connection with each new little friend. The men in our lives who are the best daddies I've ever known. Growing to love each of these little ones like they're my own.  We are lucky to have so much love in our life and I don't care if the sheer volume makes my eardrums burst, I'm happy to sweat and jump and clap like an idiot to snap a photo of our ever-growing family.

No comments: