I hope that Will, looking back on today
Will remember a mommy who had time to play;
Because he'll grow up while I'm not looking
There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
So quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm loving my baby, and babies don't keep.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Great Pumpkin













Well, wouldn't you know it, on the day I probably WOULD have planned Will's party, it turns out to be 60 degrees--sheeeesh!!!

All's well that ends well I guess--having this day free led to a WONDERFUL day at the Pumpkin Farm!!! I'll say it again, this age of True Toddlerism is so fantastic because everything is just so fun! A tractor ride is thrilling, animals are mesmerizing, pumpkins are an intriguing and exciting new thing--so taking a 2 year old to the Pumpkin Farm is just like reliving your own first trip to the Pumpkin Farm. We spend 2 gorgeous, sunshiny hours checking out pumpkins, animals, painting pumpkins and just being silly as a family. It was awesome.

I love this time of year--everything smells so good, looks so beautiful and it now reminds me of the time of year that Will came into my life (I feel like he knew that October was just so much prettier than January!).

No comments: