I hope that Will, looking back on today
Will remember a mommy who had time to play;
Because he'll grow up while I'm not looking
There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
So quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm loving my baby, and babies don't keep.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Will!

Three years ago today, I started that greatest adventure of my life.  Will came so quietly into our lives, just a little attempt at a cry. He's spent the next 3 years making up for it!

You are loud and wild Mr. Will. You are funny and fun. You are a chatterbox who commands attention. Your smile melts our hearts and your giggle is addictive. You are loving and snuggly and you're a wonderful friend.  I'm proud of the kid you've become. I'm proud to be your mommy. I'm a little sad as the the baby in you slips further and further away, but you're so much fun as a crazy 3 year old that its replaced with excitement over what will come next. I love you buddy-Happy Birthday!



Jeff and I took the day off of w ork and we spent the day as a our little family of 3, and Will's choice for the day was BOWLING! He's a boy after my own heart.  We bowled, played video games, "played" pool and had lunch at the bar like a bunch of old men :) It was a great day, and I know Will had a lot of fun.  






No comments: