I hope that Will, looking back on today
Will remember a mommy who had time to play;
Because he'll grow up while I'm not looking
There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
So quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm loving my baby, and babies don't keep.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Ice Cream Man Cometh





We FINALLY live in a neighborhood where the ice cream man visits almost nightly. I personally LU-HUV the ice cream man. I love anyone who vends goodies from a stand and/or truck. You should have seen me when "All Around the Mulberry Bush" was chiming off in the distance. "Gimme some money!!!" I said wildly to Jeff who handed over his wallet like he was being mugged or something. I grabbed the money, grabbed Will and practically skipped out to the curb!! It didn't take long to pick out an ice cream sandwich for me and this delicious "Bomb Pop"-style sorbet thing for Will and we were yummy, sticky messes in no time.

No comments: