I hope that Will, looking back on today
Will remember a mommy who had time to play;
Because he'll grow up while I'm not looking
There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
So quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm loving my baby, and babies don't keep.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Soccer!

We started soccer this weekend--what a blast!!!Will surprised me by actually being pretty good and handling the ball and showed a lot more coordination that I'd expected. He is still working on his "participation skills" and told me a couple of times that he "was just going to watch" because he was mad he couldn't do what he wanted, but it wasn't too bad. I can't wait to see what he learns in this class--AND we were super excited (well, I was) to see some old Gymboree friends in our class!







No comments: