I hope that Will, looking back on today
Will remember a mommy who had time to play;
Because he'll grow up while I'm not looking
There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
So quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm loving my baby, and babies don't keep.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Teeny Little Super Guy


So I thought I'd jump on the blogging bandwagon--well, to be honest, I jumped on the band wagon years ago, then fell off, then got on again, then fell off again, and have since wandered far from the wagon, but now find myself with much more to say, so here I am again, back on the wagon.


Blah! So anyway, the basis of this blog will be by rants and raves about my new profession-parenting, and all the joys and sorrows that go with it, but I shall warn--I know I will digress, and share with you rants and raves of other varieties, but I'm sure my main focus will be Big Willie Style. Truth be told, he's pretty much my main focus in life.


Stay tuned, I have lots and lots and lots to say!

No comments: